Security Sales Representative
- A brand new role in business development for a reputable security company
- Work on exciting and challenging projects as part of a highly-skilled team
- Laptop, mobile and administrative support included
- Competitive salary
At Rapid Protection Australia, we work to deliver More Than Security. We believe in empowering businesses with technology and delivering genuine, lasting value for the clients we work with.
We are a leading Brisbane-based security company headquartered in Mansfield. We have an exciting permanent full-time opportunity for a skilled and people-focused Sales Representative to join our team.
We’re looking for someone who is a real relationship builder with a proven track record in security sales, but also someone who aligns with our company values, sharing our mission of delivering security solutions that exceed expectations through the combination of technology and care.
About the role
As our new Sales Representative, you’ll work to build new relationships with potential customers in Property Management, Retail, Construction, Automotive, Government, Education and Health and Fitness across Brisbane and the Gold Coast and engage them around our excellent security solutions. Responsible for lead generation, you will work with our design and technical teams to deliver outstanding security installation and integration projects. Our latest projects have included notable developments such as Q1, West Village and Brisbane One.
Skills and experience
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2 years + of experience in a similar sales role
- A proven sales track record and ability to provide project examples
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to meet quotas in set timeframes
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
- A constant focus on positive customer outcomes
- An excellent problem solving ability and a solution-first approach
- The ability to take ownership of a task and work autonomously
- The ability to thrive and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Basic knowledge across security systems, access control, CCTV, intercoms and alarms
What we offer
- We offer a competitive salary in the market
- A laptop, mobile phone and administrative support
- Training and development opportunities
- A supportive, friendly and close-knit team with a people-focused culture
Interested in joining the team? Apply now below or get in touch for more information.
If you have any questions about the role, our team or what we do, don’t hesitate to contact us 1300 043 534 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
Established in 2013, Rapid Protection Australia provides security solutions that intentionally build in added value through smart project design and an uncompromising focus on customer service and support. We’ve delivered many small to large, simple to complex security projects with outstanding results across a number of industries including commercial residential, education, Government, fitness, hospitality retail and automotive, leading us to this exciting period of growth.
*No recruitment companies please