With 20 years of deep industry expertise, you’ll be joining a team that works together to deliver more than security; we’re on a mission to improve lives by providing more than is expected through the combination of technology and care – keeping our clients safe from harm.
Our people are important to us, so we make sure there are great benefits and opportunities available to you:
- Vehicle, laptop, mobile and tools of the trade provided
- Competitive salary, that ensures you’re paid what you’re worth
- People-focused culture, work with a great bunch of highly skilled technicians on leading, innovative projects
- Diversity in projects; be a part of a company delivering small to large and simple to complex security projects
- Gain experience across a number of industries including commercial, residential, education, Government, fitness, hospitality retail and automotive
- Grow as a professional through our company’s focus on continuous learning, training and development opportunities – especially in the area of technology – available to all team members
- Have fun, and experience the benefits of working within a people-focused company in growth
- Join regular team BBQ’s and social events
At Rapid Protection Australia, we work to deliver More Than Security. We believe in empowering businesses with technology and delivering genuine, lasting value for the clients we work with.
We are a leading Brisbane based security company headquartered in Mansfield. We are currently growing, and have an exciting permanent full-time opportunity for a skilled and people-focused Security Technician to join our long-standing team.
About the role
As a Security Technician with permanent full-time hours, you’ll work with customers to service and install security systems across Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
You will form part of a growing and highly skilled technical team that work on exciting and challenging jobs such as large Integriti systems, Gallagher systems and high-level integration projects. Our latest projects have included notable developments such as Q1, West Village and Brisbane One.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience working as a Security Technician
- Experience across access control, CCTV, intercoms and alarms
- A great attitude with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A constant focus on positive customer outcomes and getting it right the first time
- Excellent problem-solving ability and a solution-first approach
- The ability to deliver outcomes within set timeframes and to take ownership of a task
- To be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively when required
Experience in the below is highly regarded, but not essential
- Inner Range/Gallagher products and HLI’s to third party systems
- Bosch, Paradox, Tecom, Protege.
- Mobotix, Hikvision, Dahua, Axxon, Milestone, Avigilon, Honeywell or Aiphone
Please note that to be successful in your application, you will need to have the following:
- Current security licence
- Current drivers licence
- ACMA Cabling licence
- EWP Licence (preferred but not essential)
- Construction Blue/White card (preferred but not essential)
- Gallagher /Integriti/Milestone Certification (preferred but not essential)
Interested in joining the team? Please submit an application below, or please get in touch for more information.
*No recruitment companies please